Sunday 28 July 2013

Gratitude Day Five

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!  It's a grey cloudy dreary feeling day and I don't feel well.  It is still the day that God made and I want to rejoice in it.  The more I learn thankfulness, the more peace and joy I find.  "The joy of the Lord is my strength" Nehemiah 8:10

Today I think I'll list gifts from childhood that I am and ever will be thankful for.

21. Kittens

22. Being raised in a Christian home

23. The freedom to roam some 300 acres with a lake to swim and canoe and fish

24. My animals - Valentine/Tiny, Black kitty, King, Sadat, Rosy, and all the others that weren't really "mine" but that filled my life with so much.

25. Morning Glories

I've been drawing/creating, and it feels amazing!  I haven't quite sunk completely into it, but nearly so.  These are a few of my pieces.  I've used pencil, crayon, marker, and ink pen with old book pages.



No comments: